Tuesday, October 19, 2010

U.S. Capitol Building Once Home to 4 Churches?

Check out this video...It tells of how the U.S. Capitol was used by 4 different Churches to hold services there.

Did you know that the Marine Corp used to play the Worship music for the church services?


Did you know that President Garfield was also a minister of the gospel and during his Presidential Term preached a revival and baptized 31 people?


Did you know that 29 of the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence held a Seminary or Bible School Degree?


Four of the paintings in the U.S. Capitol Building depect our Nation's heritage of belief in Prayer, Bible, Baptizim and God....


It breaks my heart that we, the People, as a nation have let our governement stray us away from the Christian Heritage that our Founding Fathers built this Nation upon.


God Forgive Us!





If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.         2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...