Friday, October 22, 2010

Goodwill Store Coupon


Courtesy of Goodwill

 
I love shopping at the Goodwill Store. I find all kinds of items that are in great condition and easy on the pocket book. The inventory is always changing, thus I never know what kind of bargain or treasure I will come across.

Each week they have a "tag color" (the barb or sticker) on sale for Buy One Get One Free. I have found some really great items (name brand clothes, designer purses, home decor, sheers & curtains, kitchen items, books, picture frames, furniture, etc.).

Today I received an email from Goodwill (subscribe to get email updates on their website or link to them on facebook) with a coupon attached. The coupon is for $5 off Purchase of $20 or more. The coupon doesn't expire until 10/31/10. This makes their great prices even better.

Awesome! Coupons to use at a Thrift Store. It can't get much better that this...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...