Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thrifty Bargins

This last week I found a few good deals.

The first is this "cloche". These are all the rage these days. Actually this one is not a true cloche. It is really a cheese tray cover, but I revamped it to use as a cloche. I got it for $1.42 at a Thrift Store.




Then I found this little beauty. It is a Tiara Amber Nursery Rhyme Plate. I picked it up for  $1.49 from the Thrift Store. After I got home I did a little research and found that on Ebay these are going for anywhere from $9.99 to $17.99 each. I think I did pretty well with my finds.


I also found this little glass plate. I think I will use it for candle plate. I got it for $0.39 - .10 off = $0.29.



God, is so good to provide. Even with the items we don't truely need, but love to look at and enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...