Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Decor on the Cheap

Fall has got to be one of my most favorite seasons of the year. I love the deep rich colors that autumn brings with the cooler weather. I also enjoy bringing those colors into my home during the season. Here are a few of the vignettes that I have throughout out our home using items that I have recently found at thrift stores, GW (good will) store and/or Sal's Boutique (salvation army store).

Everything on this table I have found second-hand. I just love these two vintage chickens. Their colors work so well with Autumn. The one on the left I picked up at a consignment store. The one on the right I found at the GW store along with the ceramic pumpkin. The hurricane I got at Sal's. 

These little guys I picked up at the GW store for only $.79.
Aren't they the cutest?

This scarecrow plate I found at the GW for only $1.oo. The scarecrow's smile makes me happy. I apologize to the poor quality of the picture.

These are just a few of the Fall vignettes that I have around my home. I would love to see how you have decorated your home for Fall.

Til next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...